文献知网节
  • 记笔记
摘要:Data mining method is used to clean the real data of suppliers on cost link. With its 80% random drawing as a training set, a WOE and logistic regression model is set up to distinguish the integrity supplier on the platform according to the new calculation formula of WOE for indicator variable. And using the rest 20% as test data to calculate the accuracy of this model which is as high as 96.9%. Finally, the credit score card is established according to the linear scaling relation between the WOE value and regression coefficient of each indicator variable, which can calculate supplier credit score and provide decision-making reference for the platform and users when selecting suppliers.
会议名称:

2018 International Conference on Computer, Communications and Mechatronics Engineering(CCME 2018)

会议时间:

2018-12-22

会议地点:

中国上海

  • 专辑:

    信息科技; 经济与管理科学

  • 专题:

    计算机软件及计算机应用; 企业经济

  • 分类号:

    F274;TP311.13

  • 手机阅读
    即刻使用手机阅读
    第一步

    扫描二维码下载

    "移动知网-全球学术快报"客户端

    第二步

    打开“全球学术快报”

    点击首页左上角的扫描图标

    第三步

    扫描二维码

    手机同步阅读本篇文献

  • CAJ下载
  • PDF下载

下载手机APP用APP扫此码同步阅读该篇文章

下载:4 页码:668-673 页数:6 大小:932k

引文网络
  • 参考文献
  • 引证文献
  • 共引文献
  • 同被引文献
  • 二级参考文献
  • 二级引证文献
  • 批量下载
相关推荐
  • 相似文献
  • 读者推荐
  • 相关基金文献
  • 相关法规
  • 关联作者
  • 相关视频